Dues for properties located in Milburn Fields begin on the first of the calendar year and end on the last day of the same calendar year. Dues cover HOA dues and trash, recycling & yard waste.
A transfer fee of $50.00 is required plus any outstanding unpaid amounts and/or lien amounts, if applicable.
Please request our title transfer form at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Seller Name(s)
- Seller’s Address
- Buyer Name(s)
- Closing Date
- Buyer Email(s)
- Buyer Phone(s):
- Intended Usage of Property:
- Owner Occupied
- Held in Trust*
- Flipper* (remodeled for resale)
- *Buyer mailing address for trust, rental owner, or flipper properties
Also note: if a property is being used as a rental, the Milburn Fields HOA by-laws were update in April 2019. Any property used as a rental must submit to the HOA, on an annual basis, the following:
- A current copy of the Rental Permit issued by the City of Overland Park for the property
- Contact information of the current renter(s) including phone number(s) and email address(es)
- Contact information of the current owner(s) including phone number(s) and email address(es)
- Contact information of the current management company, if different than the owner(s), including phone number(s) and email address(es)
Properties used as rentals are expected to maintain their property to the standards as outlined in the Milburn Fields By-Laws and as enforced by The City of Overland Park and the Milburn Fields Homes Association. Landlords, renters and management companies are expected to know and comply with all city ordinances and the by-laws of the HOA.